MEDIA & ANALYSTS
Optical Networking Stocks Emerge as Wall Street Darlings
(marketwire Feb. 14, 2011)
NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwire - February 14, 2011) - Optical Networking Stocks have been on a tear for the last month.
The surge in shares across the industry has largely been attributed to the reemergence of the once maligned JDS Uniphase.
Last week JDSU hit a new five-year high and brought the whole industry up with it.
The Bedford Report examines the Optical Networking Industry and provides research reports on JDS Uniphase Corporation (NASDAQ: JDSU)
and Finisar Corporation (NASDAQ: FNSR)...
MarketSmart on Valdor:
March 2011 - Fibre Optics Industry & Valdor Technology (profile and links)
June 2010 - Investment Highlights & Opportunities
- Very strong product and sales pipeline for future business that could lead to significant revenue gains
- Currently introducing state-of-the-art products to meet demand for high-end fiber optic equipment
- Management’s primary focus – growing, retaining, and expanding market share
- Excellent growth potential in the fiber optic market and communications (voice and data); increasing reliance on high speed fiber optics as the transportation medium
- Limited competition – Valdor has the ability to customize orders; its product operates in all conditions, including extreme
- A specific Valdor product (passed initial testing) has been purchased by large US defense contractors and could lead to significant sales/revenues
- Significant growth opportunities across all business sectors as networks are upgraded and expanded
- Commitment to minimize share dilution and maximize shareholder value
Valdor Technology: A Much Better Mousetrap
(James West - January 14, 2009 - resourcexinvestor)
Every once in a while, industries are set on the ear by the arrival of a new technology that is so revolutionary, it changes the very rules of the
game in which it plays. Such a scenario is emerging in a more or less unromantic and unpublicized market: Fibre Optic Connectors - and Valdor
Technology International (TSX.V:VTI) is driving the revolution...