..: Investor Centre: Valdor Business and Investment Profile :............................................................................................
BUSINESS & INVESTMENT PROFILE
Valdor Technology International Inc.
began developing a new management team and business strategy, in 2012. The Valdor philosophy is to develop
and provide high quality harsh environment product lines in the communication technology sectors and to work in partnership with the end users.
Valdor has a fiber optics division
, a streaming media division
and an acquisition strategy
Valdor anticipates organic growth
and growth by acquisition
Valdor Fiber Optics has:
- A strong business plan and business model in fiber optics. This sector is poised to be strong for at least several years and possibly several decades;
- A strong, experienced and synergistic management team with proven ability to work together efficiently and effectively;
- A mandate to design and manufacture fiber-optic components and solutions for the deployment of fibre to the home (FTTH);
- A mandate to build stable and reliable solutions with clients and partners;
- Contract manufacturing in the USA and China;
- High quality, unique, harsh environment products with proprietary and/or patent protection;
- A focus on sales growth throughout North America, Latin America and Europe;
The early years of the 21st century has seen a significant increase in data centre use
The telecom sector has recognized the central office as the core of a
telecom network and there has been great evolution over the years. Today there is movement for data centers to become the central offices of the future.
With fiber being tested and verified by telecom carriers and service providers over the past 20 years, the data center manager has taken major steps in assuring
that the quality of the fibre in their data centres will be the only way to continue to create an exciting future using the cloud. Valdor's focus is to help clients
implement high quality networks with the use of fibre in their deployment of these cloud services.